As many of you know, we started our Cville business from home during the Covid-19 pandemic, back when delivery was the safest, easiest way for us to get our cakes into your hands.
Now, as we celebrate two years at our West Main Street storefront, a lot has changed! We're revamping our delivery service to increase our efficiency and better address our customers' current needs.
- We're expanding our delivery radius to 20 miles from our shop. (This radius includes popular destinations such as Merrie Mill Farm and Vineyard, King Family Vineyards, and Keswick Vineyards!)
- Our delivery fee is now $45.
- We're instituting a $175 order minimum.
- We're setting up new delivery windows:
- Wednesday - Sunday: 11am - 3pm & 3pm - 6pm
- Sunday: 11am - 3pm
Why the changes?
Simply put, it's our hope that these changes will help us fairly compensate our awesome team of drivers, as well as cover the administrative costs associate with organizing deliveries!
Does this affect my order?
All orders placed on or before Sunday, September 3rd will be carried out using our old delivery system, including delivery radius, fees, and delivery windows.
Thank you all so much for supporting our small business, and for helping us find sustainable ways to serve you for years to come!